Monday, January 23, 2017

S21 E3 - The Year Of The Interracial Couple?

Cocktail Party

I'll tell ya what... kudos to Nick on how he handled that Liz situation. Was starting to get excited that that was heading in the wrong direction for him, but he salvaged it pretty well. Unfortunate for us, good for him. Definitely did the right thing in opening up and explaining the situation and letting the rest of the girls know he'd answer any questions or concerns they had though. 

As for the girls... is this real life? Ya, I get it, they're gonna be confused and concerned if a girl is in the house who Nick has had a past with. Definitely unfair to them. But (and this is a big "but"), what the hell is the uneasiness towards Nick that some of them are still talking about? He literally stood in front of them all and explained that he sent Liz home because he didn't feel it was fair to the girls to have her there and that he felt a stronger connection with the other girls in the house. It's the second week. Makes zero sense why any of them would still be freaking out about that after she's been sent home. The girls who understood his situation and realized he handled it the right way are the girls who will make a run at winning this thing.

Nick hit the nail on the head telling Corinne that she's a treat. She's got something new and entertaining for us every week and this week was no different. That whole whipped cream thing was a lot more uncomfortable than sexy, but it definitely did the trick in creating more mayhem within the house. Corinne is that girl in college that you never spend any time with throughout the school week, but come Friday night at 1am when you're 15 beers and 7 fireball shots deep you shoot that "you up?" text to and she shows up at your dorm room in a tiny little dress. You'd never bring her home to your parents, but she's quite the story to tell the boys. 



Group Date #1

A good ole' dancing date. Classic. If you can't be hooking up with all the girls during the season, no better way to see who's gonna be good in bed than to see who can and can't dance. If you can dance in front of hundreds of strangers you can most definitely "rock your body" (see what I did there?) in the bedroom. Now, having said that, Corinne could be the worst dancer I've ever seen (and I suck at dancing so that's saying something). So there is no doubt in my mind that she's been trying to be the first to have sex with Nick because she knows she's not good in bed. It doesn't matter how good it is, there's always a certain prestige in being the first. 

Just such a savage move making all the girls stand on stage and watch as Nick slow danced with Danielle while being serenaded. Even better that Danielle just rubbed it in all of their faces by making out with him mid song. 

Finally came out that Corinne has a nanny. Just so preposterous that a 24 year old has a nanny. And it's not like her nanny does anything difficult, which is what confuses me the most. Like she's explaining how her nanny cuts her cucumbers and makes her salads. Shit, I'll be someone's male nanny (is that called a butler?) to cut up and make their food and do their laundry and clean their spoons. I imagine Corinne's family pays this lady around $50k to live at their house and take care of her, so ya, sign me the eff up!




One On One Date

Interesting date choice. I feel like the majority of people would get nauseous with that zero gravity thing, so probably not the best first date to bring a girl on. It's all fun and games until you're holding your date's hair as she throws up in a paper bag. 

I think the most shocking part of this whole date was that Nick kissed her after she had thrown up. What an animal! At least wait until the plane lands and she can go brush her teeth or get a drink or do anything to get that vomit smell out of her mouth. My gawd.

Got to know a little more about Vanessa's personal life at the dinner portion of the date and if you believe in fate, then you've gotta think she's going to win this thing after that story about getting roses at her grandfather's funeral. And if you don't believe in fate, you always gotta put your money on a girl who can make a guy cry. Date number one and Vanessa is already running Nick's show. 




Group Date #2

The US beating the Soviets, Buster Douglas beating Tyson, The Donald beating Hillary, Astrid winning this group date. The biggest upsets this world has ever seen. My jaw literally hit the ground when they showed Astrid jogging with only one sports bra on Astrid picked up that giant plastic ring at the finish line and jumped into the hot tub with Nick. Could not believe what I had just seen. Show me someone who thought Rachel was going to lose that race and I'll show you a god-damned liar.

Talk about your all-time backfires for Nick though. Starting to see a theme in these group dates and it's that Nick is looking for a breeder so he can have himself some athletic kids. And I hate to say it, but Astrid is not the most athletic chick on the show this season. I mean, he couldn't even cheers to her winning. He had to cheers to her "doing whatever it takes". Back to the drawing board for Nick. 




Pool Party

Ok, so this is actually a serious question. I know guys do pushups before they go to the beach so they look jacked (I don't do that because being jacked means you're a loser and spend a lot of time in the gym and having a decent body means you like to party. And girls like guys who like to party), but do girls do squats before they are seen in bikinis? Because I think thats what I just saw and it actually kinda makes sense...?

Anyway... this whole pool party thing is just a ploy to see what kinda bodies these girls are working with. I don't blame him. Not one bit. Clothes can be very deceiving (looking at you Corinne). Just wish he had made them all jump in the pool so he could have seen them without makeup as well. But that whole makeup thing is for another blog.

How did this moon bounce thing happen with Corinne? Were the producers just like, "hey, Corinne, we're gonna set up a moon bounce for you so you can try to have sex with Nick again in hopes that all the other girls watch"? Because that is exactly how I imagine it happening. That or Corinne called her nanny and had it delivered to the house. Either way it was perfect. Needed more mayhem in the house this episode and Corinne delivered, per usual.

Nick is like a little puppy dog. Vanessa brings him to the side and he instantly knows he's done something wrong and looks so guilty before she even says anything and is like ya, you got me, I'm sorry after she calls him out. Reminds me of when I come home and my dog is standing in the corner with her head down and then I see trash all over the kitchen. I'm pissed, but she knows she's done something wrong and I like her too much to stay mad at her. Exactly how Nick is whenever a girl calls him out for being an idiot with Corinne.










Alexis ðŸŒ¹
Not surprised Alexis is athletic. If you're gonna be one of the boys you gotta be athletic to hold your own. I'll tell ya what though... don't let Alexis get hot. Walks in wearing a shark onesie as an afterthought and next thing you know she's take a ride in the fantasy suit... literally.



Astrid ðŸŒ¹
AstriDD. wow



Brittany ðŸŒ¹
Ya, so they showed Brittany without makeup at the beginning of the show and I actually didn't recognize her. Never a good thing to be that girl. 



Christen ðŸŒ¹
She was hiding in the back, but she was as painful to watch dance as Corinne was.



Corinne ðŸŒ¹
The gift that keeps on giving. Just a walking tornado, creating mayhem everywhere she goes. Hilarious that she doesn't care if girls have sex with Nick, but just as long as it's after she's already done it. Even more hilarious that she started balling her eyes out because she didn't get to hook up with Nick in the courtyard as part of her plan. Totally redeemed herself not showing up to the Rose Ceremony though. Just such a power move. 



Danielle L ðŸŒ¹ðŸŒ¹
Points to Danielle for understanding Nick's situation with Liz and realizing he handled it perfectly. Even more points for sitting down and articulating to him that she feels like she could fall in love with him if they continue to grow and get to know one another as they have the past two weeks. And never a bad thing being a great dancer. Definitely at the top of the leaderboard so far. 



Danielle M ðŸŒ¹
She definitely fell a couple spots in the power rankings this week. Tough to hold the top spot when you're pretty much non-existent. 



Dominique ðŸŒ¹
If you're throwing a javelin off your own back, you've got no one but yourself to blame if you get zero attention from Nick. Emotional instability will get ya sent home 9/10 times. Tell ya that for free.



Elizabeth
"If anything happens here, I don't know how I'm going to feel." Uhh, what? This ain't the '50s, sweetheart. People hookup before they're married these days. Sounds like someone who knew she was on her way out the door and wanted to throw out some safety quotes for people to think she didn't want to be around anymore.



Hailey
I'm not too upset Hailey was sent home. Really didn't do anything memorable. That dress wasn't a bad way to be sent out of the house though. Holy cleavage.



Jaimi ðŸŒ¹
Pretty poor outing from Jaimi. I was expecting a lot more outta her during the group date. I'm afraid she's hanging by a thread here.



Jasmine G ðŸŒ¹
A choreographed dance on stage with the Backstreet Boys. The group date was literally made for Jasmine. Has to be extremely disappointing for her to not win that date. Jasmine is in real trouble here. In order to win this game you can't get focussed on anything other than the Bachelor and, unfortunately, she just bitches about Corinne the majority of the time.



Josephine ðŸŒ¹
That song should get her sent right out to the next limo headed to the airport.



Kristina ðŸŒ¹
Russian Spy.



Lacey
Real confused by this girl. Would sit there and agree with all the girls talking shit about Corinne, but was always the one right there next to Corinne when she had a problem. Ehh, whatever, she's gone. Interested to see who will take her spot as Corinne's second hand woman.



Rachel ðŸŒ¹ðŸŒ¹
She didn't even win and she still got the rose. That group date was for Rachel, make no mistake about it. The hopes of an interracial couple are alive and well!



Raven ðŸŒ¹
Yeesh. The sacrificial lamb. There's always a girl in the house who the other girls see right through. And then there's always the girl in the house who decides to be the first to tell the Bachelor about that girl. Ya, that girl is never the winner. But the rest of the girls certainly thank you for sacrificing yourself.



Sarah ðŸŒ¹
Didn't see much out of Sarah this week, but still think she's safe because of those looks.



Taylor ðŸŒ¹
Another girl who is way too caught up in Corinne. It's a shame, because if she focused on Nick instead of Corinne, she'd probably make a run at the Final Rose.



Vanessa ðŸŒ¹ðŸŒ¹
Definitely in my top 3. A serious contender as long as Nick doesn't start hooking up with a bunch of the girls making her want to leave. Vanessa is exactly what Nick needs. A girl who will wear the pants in a relationship, because we all know he can't. She absolutely runs his show and he knows it.



Whitney ðŸŒ¹
We're at a point where Whitney has done shit on camera so far this season, but she's never in doubt. Starting to think this is one of those girls who gets zero face time early in the season because she gets all the face time towards the end...



I don't want to speak too soon, but I think we have a legit shot at ending this season with an interracial couple. Danielle L and Rachel are serious contenders here and I wouldn't be surprised to see either of them mess around and get a Final Rose. I guess only time will tell, but you heard it here first...

xoxo
Bach Tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment