Monday, January 16, 2017

S21 E2 - Corinne's A Psycho

Epi 2 and we've officially found this season's psycho. Congrats Corinne, good to have ya. Could not be less surprised at how annoying this girl is. She's 24, living at home on her father's dime, and still has a nanny. If finding that out during her intro didn't raise a giant red flag then I don't know what will. Pretty excited to see what's in store for us, because if I have learned anything as the Bach Tracker, it's that the crazy in the house always creates mayhem up until her demise. And everyone knows mayhem in the house is why we watch this beautiful game. We'll talk more about Corinne's antics, but let's get into breaking down the group date...




Group Date #1

Not sure how I felt about this group date. On one hand, I liked the idea of a wedding shoot, but on the other I didn't understand why some girls were brides and some were bridesmaids. Just a slap in the face for the girls who had to be bridesmaids. How are you supposed to show your connection with Nick and win the group date if you have to stand by his side as a bridesmaid while one of the pretend brides cozies up with him for the pictures.

As for the date itself, lol at Taylor thinking Corinne is specifically targeting her when she says she's going to kiss Nick again. Sorry, Taylor, as much as you think Nick and you have such a strong connection after one night, I don't think you're gonna be at the top of the list of girls Corinne needs to be worried about. Especially after telling Nick that you're "really starting to like" him. Slow down, lady, you've literally spent 10 minutes alone with him. Nobody likes the overly emotional girl.

Not sure how that guy picked Corinne as the winner. Everything about her photoshoot was just so over the top. Would love to know who would actually take real wedding photos topless in a pool, because I felt like I was watching a Maxim shoot, not a mock wedding shoot. I guess the bright side is we'll see if Nick has changed at all since past seasons. If he has, Corinne won't be around for long.

The cocktail party after the group date was everything you'd expect. Every girl just bitching about Corinne behind her back, but not saying a word to her face when she was sitting with them. It's still one of the great mysteries to me as to why the majority of the girls that come on The Bachelor think they can just sit back and wait for Nick to come seek them out for some alone time. Just get off your ass and go interrupt whatever girl Nick is talking to. There's obviously a rule that if a girl interrupts you, you have to get up and leave because I have never seen a girl say no when another girl has come and asked to talk to the Bachelor. Like, ya, bitch move by Corinne going and interrupting multiple girls, but commonnnn, you gotta be a little bit aggressive if you expect to make an impression with 20+ other women in the house still.

The most surprising part of the group date was that there wasn't an absolute cat fight after Nick gave Corinne the group date rose. Pretty disappointed with all the girls bitching out and not even saying a word to Corinne when she was rubbing it in their faces. Hopefully that changes next time she starts running her mouth. On the bright side, it's good to see Nick hasn't become a changed man like he's claimed. Tough to believe him on that one when he's giving the first group date rose to the girl who took her top off and had him feel her up in front of the rest of the girls. Not a good look for our boy.



One On One Date

Pretty fucking awesome idea for a one on one date. Helicopter ride along the coast and then we'll just land this thing on a multi-million dollar yacht so we can drink champagne and make out in the hot tub on the top deck. And even better that he picked Danielle M as his date. She was my pick last week as my front-runner for this season, so ya, ho-hum.

Holy bombshell at the one on one dinner. Obviously that story about her fiancé overdosing is terribly sad, but she now has something in common with Nick that none of the other girls do. They both have been on the verge of marriage with someone they love to have it taken away from them. Will that type of connection, I would be extremely shocked to see Nick send Danielle home any time soon. I just hope she doesn't get too shy and bland for him in the coming weeks, because I don't see Nick as at the one capable of wearing the pants in a relationship.

For as shitty as he handled the group date, giving Corinne the rose, Nick definitely made up for it with how he handled Danielle opening up to him at the one on one date.



Group Date #2

Sooo, Liz made this extremely awkward for everyone. Like, I'm pretty sure those were supposed to be fake breakup skits, but Liz made hers real. And I'm very confused by it. But then again, I'm confused by a lot of things girls do. I have no idea why Liz thinks Nick didn't fight for her after they had drunken sex even though he asked for her number and she turned him down, but in my mind, it makes total sense that she thinks that way. "Maybe you asked for my phone number, but I didn't really know you". Uhhh ya, but see, when you have sex with someone the whole "I don't know you" excuse for not exchanging phone numbers goes right out the window. And then for her to say that she didn't want him to get the wrong impression. Man. So outrageous for her to think that, but it's just typical girl logic. Makes zero sense to anyone but themself.

Having said that... what the hell is Nick doing? You know how you squash this asap? You immediately pull Liz aside and figure that shit out. Don't go walking off with other girls first when all you're wondering is if Liz has started telling people about your random hookup a few months back. And then you got Christen just pouring fuel on the fire. Common, Nick. Be smart for me one time. Good on him for sending her home though. She was about to start tearing that house apart.








Alexis
Went from wearing a shark onesie night one to being the pregnant bride at the mock wedding photoshoot. Ya, gonna go out on a limb and say she's not being taken seriously. But hey, Happy Boobday!



Astrid
The only thing I noticed about Astrid this week was her awkwardly snapping a rose over her knee during her fake breakup speech. 



Brittany
I actually thought Brittany should have won the group date. That guy gave her a leaf bikini bottom to wear and somehow she was perfect parts shy and confident walking around in front of a group of random girls topless. Though I guess it helps your confidence when you have an A+ body.



Christen
"I would never say a word about it...". Aaaand ten minutes later Christen is running her mouth to Nick and the other girls. Snitches get stitches, Christen. 



Corinne 🌹
She's obviously got a screw or ten loose, but I think Corinne may have a drinking problem. The more I sit there and listen to her talk, the more I think she's the drunk girl at the party. And honestly, I think that would be better than just actually being a self absorbed bitch. Like there's no way any girl immediately says the shit Corinne has said when you are thrown into a group of complete strangers. It has to be the alcohol speaking. And holy bloodshot eyes during her confessionals at the group date cocktail party. Something to keep an eye on for sure.



Danielle L
I was real high on Danielle last week, but didn't see much out of her this week. And to be honest, I feel like having to dress up as the one legit bridal gown may have been worse than dressing as a bridesmaid. A little too soon to be seeing a real bride in front of you if you're Nick.



Danielle M 🌹
Still my front-runner. Go Danielle go



Dominique
Actually didn't see Dominique once this episode.



Liz
Liz was just begging for the other girls to find out that she has a past with Nick. And I really don't see why she would ever want any girl in the house to know that she slept with Nick. Nothing good could ever come from that. At least if you're gonna start telling people leave out the part where you refused to give him your number. Turning Nick down when he asks for your number and then coming on the show a month later claiming you have all the best intentions just don't go together. 



Elizabeth
Poor Elizabeth was MIA again this week. Definitely never a good start being invisible the first two episodes of a season.



Hailey
Hailey just seems like she's way too mature for this game. Wouldn't be surprised if she walks out the door on her own accord.



Jaimi
Never a bad move playing the "I hookup with girls" card. Can't knock that hustle.



Jasmine G
Tough bounce for Jasmine drawing a short stick and having to be a bridesmaid. Not a big fan of her attitude, so I wasn't too upset about it.



Josephine
After that slap in the face, I'm starting to think Josephine is the undercover band geek freak who's just waiting to crawl out of her shell.



Kristina
Still don't feel safe talking about Kristina just in case she really is a Russian spy.



Lacey
Just so ditzy and oblivious to everything. Can't imagine this will last too long. 



Rachel
First impression rose to almost zero face time this week. Hmmm...



Raven
Sooo, did not see Raven having been cheated on in her last relationship. I feel like Raven is the type of girl you don't cheat on. Legit would be afraid she'd show up with a shotgun if she caught me with another girl. Pretty smart of her to open up about that with Nick though. Having something like that in common with the Bachelor is always a plus.



Sarah
If Corinne should feel threatened by anyone, it's Sarah. She made for one helluva Vegas bride.



Taylor
lol at Taylor thinking Corinne is specifically targeting her when she says she's going to kiss Nick again. Sorry, Taylor, as much as you think Nick and you have such a strong connection after one night, I don't think you're gonna be at the top of the list of girls Corinne needs to be worried about. Especially after telling Nick that you're "really starting to like" him. Slow down, lady, you've literally spent 10 minutes alone with him. Nobody likes the overly emotional girl.



Vanessa
Vanessa is another girl who seems like she's too mature for this whole thing. Hopefully she doesn't throw in the towel.



Whitney
Where was this girl?



Decent second episode. Hopefully Corinne can follow up her performance with another good one this week. My thoughts and prayers are with her family though. Can't imagine they're enjoying the show so far.

xoxo
Bach Tracker


PS Why does ABC not end every episode with a rose ceremony? Don't they know it messes with my blogging? 

No comments:

Post a Comment